REVERIE

REVERIE
enamel and acrylic on steel

Creation

Creation
24"x24" encaustic

Jan. 25, 2010

This truly is a new project, so be patient!

I delivered 5 encaustic paintings to 1550 Gallery in Kerrville Fri. The Tx. Wax San Antonio show will open there Sat 2/13 with a reception from 4-6.



Our family

Our family
look what we started!

About Me

My photo
Boerne, Texas, United States
Using nature for inspiration, I tell stories with color and shape. Acrylic and Encaustic are my favorite mediums

One of my favorte things

One of my favorte things
Watching a sunset over the ocean

Christmas Gift

Christmas Gift
3"x5" acrylic on canvas SOLD

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Whew

After painting furiously for several weeks, I'm taking a break before preparing for the S.A. Art League show

1 comment: